ACF-50 is a state of the art , anti-corrosion compound specifically designed to kill existing corrosion and prevent new corrosion from forming. Suitable for a range of applications including motorcycle, ACF-50 remains active for up to 12 months. The unique formulation contains no wax, silicon, teflon or water.
Use on heads, cooling fins, throttle linkages, brake cables, battery terminals, voltage regulator, suspension, engine components, torsion, bars, fuel control units, fuse box, swing arm, relays and connectors, undercarriage, chain, ignition switch, security systems, FOBs and more!
ACF-50 can be sprayed on, wiped on with a rag, or professionally fogged for complete protection
- Forms an active ultra-thin, clear film that kills existing corrosion cells, and will protect your bike against new corrosion forming
- ACTIVE which means it keeps on working - doesn't need reapplying after every wash
- Contains no water, silicon, Teflon or wax - No sticky build up
- Safe for use on electronics
- Chemically neutralizes road salt
- Dries out moisture
- Safe on all components; electronics, chrome, paint and plastic