The New HYRAX is an ideal bike for starting out in the rugged world of Mountain biking, with its 21 speed Shimano Mega gearing to climb the hills with ease, and its powerful V-brakes will help tame the track and trail ahead.
- Alloy Hydrofomed frame tubing for a lighter, more responsive and durable bike
- Suspension forks deliver a smooth ride on varying terrain.
- Shimano 21-speed derailleurs for smooth gear shifting
- V-brakes, offer a powerful and controlled braking action
- Alloy 27.5 rims offer a lightweight yet stiff built wheel for precise steering
Diamondback Hyrax 26" Wheel Hardtail Mountain Bike
Frame: Alloy Butted Hydrofomed Tubing, Integrated Headset Fork: Aluminium Suspension Headset: 1-1/8"Semi-Integrated Threadless Stem: Diamondback Forged Aluminium Bars: Alloy Riser , 660mm Wide, 8mm Rise, 8-Deg Bend Front Brake: Alloy V-Brake, Black Rear Brake: Alloy V-Brake, Black Front Mech: Shimano TX-50 Tourney Rear Mech: Shimano TX-35 Tourney Shifters: Shimano EF-41 Easyfire, 21 speed Speed: 21 Rims: 27.5" Aluminium 36H Front Hub: Quick Release 36H Rear Hub: Quick Release 36H Spokes: 14G Black Front Tyre: CST 27.5 x 2.10 Rear Tyre: CST 27.5 x 2.10 Seat Post: Aluminium, 31.6 x 350mm Chainset: Alloy Triple 24x34x42T, 170mm, Black Bottom Bracket: Semi Sealed Chain: KMC Cassette: Shimano Mega 14-34T Pedals: Resin Composite Platform with moulded pins