The Fatbar Carbon has now been updated to bring it in line with the already updated Fatbar & Fatbar Lite
Renthal FatBar V2 Carbon Handlebar 31.8mm 800mm
- Increased width, from 780mm up to 800mm, aligning with Fatbar and Fatbar 35.
- Market leading weight of just 225g.
- The bar retains the same great flex characteristics, strength and durability as the very popular, original Fatbar Carbon.
- Market leading rise options of 10, 20, 30 and 40mm.
- 7 degree back sweep / 5 degree up sweep geometry.
- Used by Aaron Gwin to win the 2017 UCI DH World Cup.
Renthal is a global leader in the manufacturing, design and sales of motorcycle, ATV and cycle parts and accessories. The current parts portfolio covers a wide range of products for motocross, quad bikes, road bikes and trials bikes. These market leading products include handlebars, grips, bar mounts, levers, hand guards, chainwheels, chain and brake pads. Our cycle product portfolio includes handlebars, stems, grips and chainrings. Renthal is a global brand, but the manufacturing heart is in Manchester, UK.
Renthal is the leading handlebar manufacturer for motorcycle and ATV aftermarket sales. Additionally, Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki and KTM currently choose to fit Renthal handlebars as original equipment.
It’s natural that a world leading manufacturer also leads the world at the very top level of sport. Renthal has attained 170 World Championships and 176 US titles in motorcycling and already 6 World Championships in mountain biking.
Attention to every small detail is what it takes to be the best. Everyone dreams of success, but achieving it takes relentless commitment and effort. It’s this obsession for detail, quality and engineering that makes Renthal products the finest on the market today.
A fraction of a second. A few grams.
A couple of millimetres. It all counts.
Welcome to the winning world of Renthal.