Lock Type MTB Grips, Dual Ply with Integral Locking collars compound containing Kevlar Aramid resin, Narrow Profile
The handlebar grip is your key contact point for controlling your bike.
Having a grip suited to your individual demands is hugely important and often overlooked.
We developed our Lock-On grip with five unique compounds to give the rider the widest range of choice for any grip.We developed an all new Super Comfort compound for the Lock-On grip. This is aimed at riders whose main criteria for a grip is the softest possible feel.
Our grips feature CNC machined aluminium collars which are permanently integrated into the central core. This eliminates any movement between these sections which can develop over time.
Renthal Lockon Grip Kevlar Compound
- CNC machined 6082 T6 aluminium locking collars.
- Permanently integrated construction for ultimate durability.
- Five compounds available including 1 containing Kevlar® Aramid resin.
- Smooth profiled end transition for comfort.
- 130mm overall width, 110mm grip section.
- Optimised 30mm OD.
- Snap fit end caps.